The best reason to purchase travel insurance is the same as for any other insurance—you can't plan for accidents, delays or illness, or schedule your vacation around them. Accidents, emergencies and unforeseen circumstances can happen anywhere at any time, to anyone. Travel insurance gives you peace of mind by protecting your vacation investment, your health and your belongings. Nearly 70% of all travelers choose to protect their vacation investment with travel insurance.
The amount of money one risks on their vacation in cancellation penalties charged by the cruise line or tour company are usually more than the insurance coverage itself. Pre-existing conditions can be covered. You may not have a pre-existing condition—or know you do, but you may have family members who do and who may need you.
Length of Travel
Up to 90 Days
Pre-Existing Conditions Waiver
If insurance purchased within 14 days of deposit
• Reimbursement of penalties should you have to cancel for a covered reason.
• Missed cruise connection assistance will make arrangements for you to meet the ship should you miss your departure.
• 24-hour emergency medical assistance during travel.
• Reimbursement of unexpected travel expenses you may incur due to an emergency, travel delay, or lost luggage/documents.
• Emergency travel assistance 24 hours a day world-wide with the APRIL Travel Protection Help Line.
• Cashless Benefits are available on certain portions of the program which eliminates the hassle of claim forms and fronting your own money for in-transit issues.
APRIL Travel Protection also provides Assistance Services that are included with your insurance coverage. All services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the world. Call APRIL Travel Protection at 855-277-4587 with any questions:
• Medical Assistance, Medical Consultation and Monitoring
• Telephone Interpretation Services
• Emergency Cash Transfers
• Travel Document and Ticket Replacement
• Hospital Admissions Assistance
• Legal Assistance
Call APRIL Customer Service: 855-235-0675
Email APRIL: email@example.com
Disclaimer: These plans are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, a Texas domiciled corporation (NAIC Company Code: 38318: TX license number: 93542) with its principal place of business at 399 Park Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10022. Starr Indemnity & Liability Company is currently authorized to do business in all states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This brochure contains only a brief description of the coverages available under each plan and not all coverages may be available in all states. These plans provide insurance coverage during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provide you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverage. You may wish to compare the terms of these policies with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or insurance agent or broker. Plans are administered by Starr Insure, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (FL license number: L093030; www.starrassist.com) with its principal place of business at 399 Park Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10022. Starr Insure, LLC is doing business as Starr Assist Insurance Agency, LLC in California (CA license number: 0F95103). If you have any questions about the plans offered on this website you may contact Starr Insure, LLC at the following: Toll-free customer hotline: 866-477-6741 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want the latest, greatest cruise deals sent straight to your inbox? Just enter your email address and start dreaming of how much you’re going to save on your next vacation. We’ll hook you up with the best prices to every destination, on every cruise line. It’s that simple. And easy. No junk, we promise.